For successful and well-presented TESOL students INTESOL Russia provides job placement in South-East Asia, the Middle East and Latin America.
There is a huge demand for ESL teachers around the world, and the chances of finding a job after completing the course TESOL are great. Over the last 10 years the number of people desiring to learn English abruptly increased (imagine that just in China 300 million people are learning English at the moment!).
According to the latest statistical data and surveys in the next 10 years, the English language will study up to 2 billion people around the world. That gives you unlimited opportunities for the employment in the countries of Asia, Europe and the Middle East!
Salaries of ESL teachers, for example, in China, are 1200 – 2500 USD per month or $ 15-30 per 1 hour. Everything is determined by the prestige of the school where you are offered a job, and its location. In most cases, the employer offers assistance with the organization of housing, medical insurance, working visa and work permit in the country. In China, employers usually pay for all these costs.
The whole procedure of job search and clearance work permit in another country may take from 1 to 6 months. Students deal with the ticket and visa by themselves.
You are supported to prepare for the interview, as well as resume and cover letter writing to your future employer.
Working abroad has the following advantages:
- International TESOL certificate is a qualification certifying that you can teach English as a foreign language in all non-English speaking countries.
- This certificate has no limitation on validity;
- You earn 1200-1500 USD a month, while the accommodation is paid by the employer. The living cost of the foreign countries is very low, then your net income will be an average of 800-1000 USD a month;
- You expand your career opportunities due to having the international experience;
- You improve your communication skills in English;
- You have the chance to learn more about other countries;
- You have plenty of opportunities after the graduation: you can work abroad, and in Russia as well! We have lots of internships and job placements both in Russia and in the foreign countries;
- The specialist with an international certificate and work experience abroad is always required in any international company.
Employer will carefully examine your professional experience, your qualifications, and pay attention to personal qualities.
For more information feel free to contact us by email email@example.com
INTESOL Russia supports you with any ideas about finding work abroad, and you have to remember that the main part of your success depends on you