Working as an English teacher requires a combination of theoretical knowledge of methodology and the practical ability to teach a lesson.
We offer our students the opportunity to practice teaching and refine their skills by working with real students. We organise online and offline lessons in which you can be the teacher.
- You will be able to observe the work of an experienced teacher in an actual language school, to ask them questions and request advice.
- You will master the necessary theoretical basis.
- You will learn to compile lesson plans based on topic.
- You will work with students of varying levels of training.
- You will have a personal mentor with whom you can discuss your lessons, review your mistakes and correct your work.
The lessons will be arranged for you according to a personalised schedule. You will need Skype in order to conduct online lessons. In-class lessons are held at our offices.
Sometimes, teaching practice is included in the curriculum of our courses: you can choose one such course and complete a full training programme, or you may begin practicing right away.
In either case, your English must be Upper-Intermediate/Advanced, at minimum. You may provide us with one of the following certificates for confirmation: IELTS Academic 6.0 / IELTS General 6.5 / TOEFL iBT 74 / Cambridge exams FCE Grade A, CAE Grade C or higher.
We will also request that you take a short English test compiled by us — you will receive it once you select your course.