Trinity Cert. TESOL in London and Dublin
The Trinity Cert. TESOL courses are designed for anybody starting out on an English language teaching career looking to gain an internationally recognised certification. Classes give trainees an introduction to the theory and practice of contemporary English teaching and an insight into the challenges facing both learner and teacher.
Fully accredited by Trinity College London ensures high quality instruction and a recognised qualification from the course. The Trinity TESOL Certificate (Teaching English to Students of Other Languages), along with CELTA, is one of the most recognised teaching qualifications and can lead to some of the best teaching jobs available. It is accredited at Level 5 on both the UK National Qualifications Framework and The European Qualifications Framework and Level 6 on the QQI National Qualification Framework in Ireland.
- The course provides six hours of teaching paractice following which the experienced tutors will give trainees detailed, constructive feedback
- At the end of the course you will graduate with a Trinity Cert. TESOL Certificate, qualifying you to teach English anywhere in the world
- The full-time teacher training course provides a high-quality and affordable intensive 4-week programme with experienced trainers who deliver a 98% pass rate.
- In the Dublin school a more flexible study option is offered allowing students to study part-time to better fit their schedule over 12 weeks.
Note that: accomodation and transportation expenses are NOT included!
TESOL/TEFL Teacher Training Center in New York City
The Rennert New York TESOL Center is teacher training facility in the heart of Manhattan that specializes in training teachers in the field of Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL).
We provide top quality teacher education to new and existing educators around the globe. Our staff consists of a wonderful group of experienced teacher trainers who are more than happy to help you achieve your goals of professional development and/or TESOL Certification.
TESOL/TEFL Certificate Course for Speakers of English as a Second Language
You are an intermediate+ speaker of English planning on teaching English back home in your country.
This certificate is issued by an accredited leading American graduate university, the World Learning SIT Graduate Institute.
TESOL/TEFL Specialty Certificate Courses
Put your skills to work teaching English in a variety of specialized programs. These can be taken separately, but are scheduled to be combined with the TESOL Certificate courses.
TESOL Course & Cambridge TKT in New Zealand
Full-time four-week course (23 hrs/wk)
This course is for non-native speakers who want to have teaching experience. These courses include input seminars on language teaching methodology, observation of experienced teachers, peer teaching and language development at higher level.
Course fees 2019
TESOL Course (Practical Teaching)
NZ$465 per week. There is also a once-only NZ$210 Registration Fee and a once-only NZ$85 Materials Fee.
Cambridge TKT examination fee
Modules 1 – 3: NZ $230
What does the TESOL Course offer me?
- An opportunity to explore English language teaching issues
- Practical ideas that you can use in the classroom
- Opportunities to put what you learn on the course into practice
- A chance to exchange ideas about English language teaching
- Lessons that focus on teaching young learners
- Development of your language through a focus on language systems and skills
- A Languages International Certificate that records your achievement on the course.
- The opportunity to sit the Cambridge Teaching Knowledge Test (TKT) Modules Exam.