Trinity Cert. TESOL in London and Dublin
The Trinity Cert. TESOL courses are designed for anybody starting out on an English language teaching career looking to gain an internationally recognised certification. Classes give trainees an introduction to the theory and practice of contemporary English teaching and an insight into the challenges facing both learner and teacher.
- The course provides six hours of teaching paractice following which the experienced tutors will give trainees detailed, constructive feedback
- At the end of the course you will graduate with a Trinity Cert. TESOL Certificate, qualifying you to teach English anywhere in the world
- The full-time teacher training course provides a high-quality and affordable intensive 4-week programme with experienced trainers who deliver a 98% pass rate.
- In the Dublin school a more flexible study option is offered allowing students to study part-time to better fit their schedule over 12 weeks.
Fully accredited by Trinity College London ensures high quality instruction and a recognised qualification from the course. The Trinity TESOL Certificate (Teaching English to Students of Other Languages), along with CELTA, is one of the most recognised teaching qualifications and can lead to some of the best teaching jobs available. It is accredited at Level 5 on both the UK National Qualifications Framework and The European Qualifications Framework and Level 6 on the QQI National Qualification Framework in Ireland.
- Class size: 10 (maximum 15)
- All moderation and cerification fees included
- Courses run frequently. Check us on firstname.lastname@example.org for dates
Note that: accomodation and transportation expenses are NOT included!